Friday, July 16, 2004

mai first day of work...

let me tell you about my first day of work. I opened my eyes to the world at around 5.45 am.. which is unusual for me since I wake up around 6.30 am. and that is just to pray in the morning and back to the pillows again. :p
 
did the usual things, prepare myself for work, styled my now short hair ( feels light nowadays...) and packed my bag. Mustered enough courage to face the world. however, due to the morning drink, I felt.. sleepy, excited, nervous all at the same time. never worked during office hours before. felt so SELF-CONSCIOUS of my new hair-do. and I realised the true value of having a bad hairdo. sigh.. that botak hairstylist did not understand my feelings at all, and persuaded me to cut my hair really short... and in the end, it made regret totally. sigh.. wasted my $$ on them.. oh well.
 
I managed to get hrough the day when trying to absorb all the things that I'm supposed to do during my work. tried to do the transaction report... wah.. the counting part made me sooo tired. (literally). I lost count many times and had to recount again. made me >.<
 
did some filing.. went to the warehouse several times to talk with the men working there.. learnt to liase with the warehouse ppl, made some friends, and almost fell asleep several times while counting the data entries one by one. haix.. but it made me experience the office life... I'm exploring the life that I'm always curious about.
my desk is located in front of Admin assistant manager, Mr. Johnny. they all mention that I gonna be really stressed out and I heard that he's really particular about the standard of work. He sets a high expectation of himself and demands the same standard from me too...
 
but I haf the weekend to rest first, and then get ready to face the crunch.. I'm looking forward to meeting my friend this sun.. 
 
well, that's it.. too tired to write anymore...
 
to all of u who's reading my blog, thanks!! and missing ya,
 
Adilla
  
 

No comments: